Collection of your Personal Information
Knesko Skin may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Knesko Skin’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Knesko Skin. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Knesko Skin website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Knesko Skin’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Knesko Skin encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Knesko Skin so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Knesko Skin is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Knesko Skin website.
Use of your Personal Information
Knesko Skin collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Knesko Skin may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Knesko Skin and its affiliates. Knesko Skin may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Knesko Skin does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Knesko Skin may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Knesko Skin, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Knesko Skin may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Knesko Skin, in order to determine what Knesko Skin services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Knesko Skin to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Knesko Skin will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Knesko Skin or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Knesko Skin; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Knesko Skin, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Knesko Skin uses Comodo to process and protect your information. We use appropriate technical and physical safeguards to secure data in our possession, consistent with the sensitivity level of such data. Regardless of the precautions we take, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. You can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within your account provided through our websites, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the EEA can object to the processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Children Under Thirteen
Knesko Skin does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Knesko Skin by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
Knesko Skin will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Knesko Skin encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Knesko Skin is protecting your information.
Knesko Skin welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Knesko Skin has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Knesko Skin at:
31312 Via Colinas
Westlake Village, California 91362
Effective as of May 25, 2018