Rose quartz is good for opening the heart, refining the skin, and imbuing the mind, body, and soul with healing energy. This ancient, loving crystal might be the key to bright, beautiful skin and improved emotional well-being. Let’s take a look at why you might want to bring the healing benefits of rose quartz into your life.
What is Rose Quartz?
Rose quartz is a type of crystal known for its stunning color—soft pink, like the bud of a rose.
This crystal was used by the Assyrians of Mesopotamia in various healing ceremonies as early as 7000 B.C. Ancient Romans and Egyptians also used rose quartz in their beauty regimens as an anti-aging ingredient, while those in East Asia used it as a charm to summon luck and love.
Humans’ respect for the popular crystal carries forward to modern time, and rose quartz is harnessed for a range of healing benefits. Perhaps because of its soft hue, many people associate rose quartz with love, compassion, and calmness. It’s also believed to carry energy that can help inspire contentment and serenity.
Let’s see what else this pretty pink gemstone is capable of.
Rose Quartz Rejuvenates the Mind and Spirit
As the stone of universal love, rose quartz offers a range of benefits for the mind and spirit. It has been known to:
- Purify the heart
- Restore harmony in the self and relationships
- Incite feelings of healing and peace
- Fight negativity
- Encourage self-worth, self-love, and trust
While rose quartz is strongly connected to the heart and throat chakras, it isn’t just about romantic love. It’s also incredibly powerful for fostering a love of family, friends, and self. As perhaps one of its most miraculous benefits, rose quartz has a unique ability to open up the heart for connection and joy.
Rose Quartz Heals the Skin
Rose quartz has also been shown to provide stunning benefits for the skin.
It is connected to the heart, which is the primary circulatory organ. Using rose quartz on the skin—whether in a mask, serum, or gemstone roller—can stimulate the heart, increase circulation, and ensure the skin gets the oxygen it needs for nourishment and a glowing appearance.
Rose quartz also has exceptional anti-inflammatory properties. As a naturally cooling crystal, rose quartz can reduce puffiness and swelling, soothe congestion, and encourage lymphatic drainage to wash away toxins and impurities from the skin.
How to Make Rose Quartz Part of Your Self-Care Routine
Make this powerful, soothing stone part of your self-care routine by:
- Wearing rose quartz jewelry to keep the calming energy close by at all times
- Holding rose quartz in your hand while meditating and repeating the mantra “I am love”
- Incorporating the crystal in your home’s décor to fill the space with feelings of love, acceptance, and serenity
- Placing rose quartz on your heart while practicing breathing techniques
- Luxuriating with a rose quartz full face mask at least once a week to infuse its soothing benefits deep within the skin
- Increasing your mask’s effectiveness by rolling with a rose quartz roller
KNESKO and Rose Quartz
A perfect marriage of modern skincare and ancient traditions, KNESKO’s Rose Quartz Antioxidant Face Masks and Rose Quartz Gemstone Rollers offer soothing, repairing, and age-defying skincare benefits, while helping you open your mind and soul to the love you deserve.